Which Bach Flowers are used?
For people who suffer from loneliness, the following Bach Flowers can be used:
- Heather (Scottish heather)
- Impatiens (Glandular balsam)
- Water Violet (Swamp Water Feather)
Positive development opportunities: helpfulness, empathy
- One is self-centred, completely occupied with oneself, needs a large audience
- You want to be the centre of attention and you are the “navel of the world”. – One shows needy toddler behaviour and invents for example accidents to get attention again
- Only your own aches and pains count and you want to talk about them all the time (conversation partners are held on your sleeve!) – People who need Heather constantly talk about themselves, their children, family, job.
- But they don’t listen to other people because they think that they alone are important. – Religiousness presented to the outside world, I feel the worst in the world. Positive development opportunities: Patience, gentleness, compassion.
- One is impatient, easily irritated, shows excessive reactions
- You work very quickly and effectively yourself and cannot accept being different (slower)
- One is choleric, impatient boss, excited, tense inside
- You yell, you run red, you can’t take criticism
- However, outbursts of anger quickly fade away
- People who need Impatiens can hardly bear the awkwardness of beginners Master and apprentice
- “Before I explain it to you, I’ll have done it myself” or “Give me that, it makes me tingly”
- One sometimes seems mean and cruel
- In the impatient state one is often plagued by pain (tension pain, tearing pain)
Positive development opportunities: humility, wisdom, sense of togetherness
- One withdraws inwardly, has an isolated feeling of arrogance
- One is proud and arrogant, wants to be different and special
- One seems unapproachable, is often silent, wears fancy clothes, does not like to mingle with the people
- You solve your problems on your own and you are capable of it
- One stops communicating with the environment (autism) and can lie perfectly
- People who need Water Violet do not suffer from loneliness at first, they like to be alone, they need distance “my home is my castle
- You often act as a ringleader in the background and don’t get your hands dirty
- One is a good advisor and as a boss often the rock in the surf
- Children in this state want to be able to do everything, don’t want to shake hands (nobody touches me! ), are model children and can deal with their problems themselves
- Danger of a short cut.